Thanksgiving is barely behind us and, as usual, the holiday frenzy has begun. And the paper crafting industry will not be left behind! Industry blogs everywhere are showcasing their tips and tricks for using your crafty supplies to create fabulous Christmas creations!
- American Crafts is showcasing an entire week of Christmas card ideas. So many delightful cards to choose from!
- On the Tombow USA Blog this week they’ve got everything from Easy Peasy Christmas Cards to creating vintage ornaments.
- Studio Calico has some tips and tricks for dressing up those gift cards!
- And Echo Park has a lovely card sketch for you to use!
- Lily Bee Design has several gorgeous cards to share along with some paper piercing inspiration and layout strategies for cards.
- And of course, Tim Holtz has some amazing Christmas cards as well!
- October Afternoon has some wonderful ideas for dressing up those packages.
- And Sizzix has some crazy fun tips for die cutting your Christmas packaging!
Ornaments and Decor:
- Doodlebug Designs is hosting a week long series about paper crafting your ornaments.
- Authentique Paper is getting all sorts of festive with their holiday decor posts!
- Cosmo Cricket is showing you how to fold Christmas trees out of half circles. So cute!
- Lawn Fawn has a video tutorial for making paper ornaments.
- And Teresa Collins shows off her Christmas countdown.
So much Christmas paper crafting goodness…so little time!