Two – Four – Six – Eight!
Who do we appreciate?!?
It’s the brand NEW PaperCrafter’s Corner Creative Squad!
Our fabulous new squad of 8 is here to help you get the very most from your favorite hobby — paper crafting. The Creative Squad will be creating brand-neutral projects featuring photos, hints, tutorials, how-tos and more to give you the feeling: “Yeah! I can totally do that!”
The PCC Squad is here to coach & cheer you on. With their guidance & encouragement, you’ll learn new techniques, be inspired, find ways to get the most from your stash, discover new products, push yourself, and have a great time doing it.
Are you ready to meet the Squad? Here we go!
- Sophie’s style is Colorful, Modern & Graphic.
- Her favorite product of all time is American Crafts Patterned Paper.
- You’ve seen Sophie’s work at Scrapbook Circle Kit Club, at Magpie Club, and as a guest designer at American Crafts and others.
- Sophie lives in the french Alps with her husband and two very lively children. She teaches french and is a mamarazzi addicted to pinterest and tea!
- Sophie’s blog = C’est La Vie
One of Sophie’s recent projects …
- Angie’s style is clean & simple with a touch of shabby chic.
- Her favorite products of all time? Flair & buttons!
- You’ve seen Angie’s work at The Paper Bakery Kit Club, Hambly, Burlap & Buttercups and at Ella Publishing.
- Angie is a stay at home mom of 4 little ones ranging in age from 7 to 1 1/2 and has been scrapbooking for 7 years (since her first was born.) Angie has been married to her high school sweetheart for almost 12 years. She lives in James Creek Pa.
- Angie’s blog = My Little Blessings.
One of Angie’s recent projects …
- Corrie’s style is messy, layered, collage-y, bits and pieces, and a little bit crazy.
- Corrie’s favorite product of all time is: right now? – gesso, wood veneer, and buttons
- You’ve seen Corrie’s work at Hambly, Little Yellow Bicycle, Sketchy Thursdays, SRM Stickers, Pink Paislee and American Crafts.
- Corrie is a busy wife, mom and worker bee who relies on scrapbooking to balance the crazy that is always threatening to take over her world. Luckily the photos make the crazy look pretty good! Corrie lives in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA.
- Visit Corrie’s blog: You, Me & Crazy
- Kimberly’s style is ever-evolving and is always photography-inspired!
- Her favorite product of all time is Alphabet Stickers.
- You’ve seen Kimberly’s work at Got Sketch, Bella Blvd, Elle’s Studio and Noel Mignon Kit Club.
- Kim loves the Lord, her family and being a mother. She’s a photographer, caretaker and paper crafter with a motto of “Think Good Thoughts.” Kimberly lives in Montana.
- Kimberly’s blog =Capturing the Moments
One of Kimberly’s recent projects …
- Christine’s style is Clean & Simple.
- Her favorite product of all time is the Silhouette Cameo.
- You’ve seen Christine’s work at Petaloo, SRM Stickers, Got Sketch Challenge Blog, Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog, Scrapbook Trends, Scrapbook Cards, and Scrapbook Mini Albums.
- Christine is happily married to her best friend and is the mother of three beautiful children. She lives in Alabama. Christine has been scrapbooking for over 17 years and is passionate about documenting her family’s life as well as helping others get started scrapbooking their own.
- Christine’s blog = It’s My Life
One of Christine’s recent projects …
- Ro’s style is colorful, cheerful & romantic.
- Her favorite product of all time is paper! because paper allows many possibilities … wet, mold, distress, paint, and give wings to imagination…
- You’ve seen Ro’s work at Doodlebug Design, Imaginisce, My Little Shoebox, among others.
- Rô lives in a beautiful city called Curitiba, in the South of Brazil, with her husband and her 15 old year son, Rafael. She started scrapbook seven year ago, just for hobby, but today she lives among papers, scissors and inks! She gives lessons, travels with her courses and goes to fairs and Scrapbooking events, too. She is passionate about creating and inspiring different people and she loves trying new and interesting materials in her designs. She also loves to travel and experience new cultures. She likes books and movies. Sunny days makes she happier, and when spring comes her soul vibrates! It’s Rô!
- Visit Ro’s blog – Ro Phillipsen
One of Ro’s recent projects …
- Sarah’s style is clean with a focus on the photos, and attention to small details.
- Her favorite product of all time is paper (followed closely by 3D foam dots and alphas).
- You’ve seen Sarah’s work in a variety of places including Pebbles Inc., Up the Street Scrapbooking, Pretty Little Studio and most recently on the SEI and the Scrapbook and Cards Today blogs.
- Sarah lives in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, with her husband and two kids. She works full time in health care and creates in the evening to unwind from the day
- Visit Sarah’s blog: Scropping
One of Sarah’s recent projects …
Lisa Barrie: (Our Digi & Hybrid Diva!)
- Lisa’s style is Eclectic & Colorful.
- Her favorite products of all time are Photoshop & her Silhouette Cameo
- You’ve seen Lisa’s work at Webster’s Pages (community site), Silhouette (guest designer) and Aussie Scrap Source.
- Lisa Barrie has been an avid paper-crafter for over 15 years. She currently lives in Los Angeles and has been married for 25 years to her high school sweetheart and has a daughter who just had her 13th birthday.
- Visit Lisa’s blog: Scrap Til Your Heart’s Content
One of Lisa’s recent projects …
Whew! Are you as excited as I am? Let’s give our new PaperCrafter’s Corner Creative Squad a fabulous PCC welcome!