Tim Holtz released about 10-12 different images on his blog (here) today from his new Idea-ology catalog featuring various "findings." The categories are: Mask, Tissue Tape, Baubles, Trimmings, Lace Chain, Charm Clips, Accountrements, Facecets & Memo Pins with MSRP ranging from $2.99 – $9.99.
Here are a couple of images to give you a feel for them. You can find more at the Tim Holtz blog here.
And here is a quote from Tim's blog describing each of these categories…
– baubles (various sizes of pearls, droplets, capped, a cool tassel, and even crystal beads all with a loop on the top)
– trimmings (a great assortment of texture and style perfect for coloring with inks and pearl sprays – the mini roses are yum!)
– lace chain (finally an elegant yet oxidized chain for making jewelry with your favorite idea-ology goodies complete with mini jump rings and matching clasps)
– charm clips (inspired by the function of the memo pins, these charm clips can attach elements to your project by dangling it from the loop using included jump rings and simply slide the clip on your page or card)
– accoutrements 2 (if you loved the first set, these have more sparkle with a vintage glass inspired look and feel)
– facets (just like fragments, these clear acrylic pieces can be inked, or adhered to papers and photos, but the facets have a faceted crystal front and flat back. these also have tiny holes drilled in the top and come with small jump rings to attach them to your project – just wait until you see these for yourself!)