I know we’re just starting to recover from the Christmas holidays, but it’s time to turn our attention to Valentine’s Day! We have compiled a list of all of the currently available Valentine paper collections we could find.
Here’s a peek at them …. (images & links below)
That’s 13 in all. So many to choose from! Which two of the above collections are your absolute faves? We’d love to know — please vote in our quick poll below.
Keep in mind: The last time we did a paper collection poll (Christmas collections poll results here), we were able to talk the manufacturer of the winning line to donate a complete collection for a giveaway here at PCC. No promises, but fingers crossed that we might be able to do the same this time — so vote accordingly!
Which are your 2 favorite (currently available) Valentine collections?
- BasicGrey - Kissing Booth (27%, 185 Votes)
- Martha Stewart - Enchanted Woodland (9%, 58 Votes)
- Doodlebug Designs - Sweet Cakes (9%, 62 Votes)
- Echo Park - Yours Truly (37%, 247 Votes)
- Bo Bunny - Smoochable (13%, 91 Votes)
- Fancy Pants - Love Story (10%, 68 Votes)
- WRMK - Love Struck (9%, 60 Votes)
- DCWV - Immortal Love (9%, 59 Votes)
- K&Company - Circus Valentine (8%, 53 Votes)
- SEI - Promise Me (8%, 55 Votes)
- My Mind's Eye - Love Me (19%, 126 Votes)
- Lily Bee - Head Over Heels (10%, 69 Votes)
- Crate Paper - Paper Heart (29%, 194 Votes)
Total Voters: 675
Be sure to vote right away and to share the poll with friends as we’re only keeping this poll open until next week. By then, we’ll be peppered with CHA sneaks and I know your attention will be on those 😉
PS: If we missed any collections, please let us know asap so we can get them added to the poll before too many votes are cast! To contact us, click the email icon in the upper right corner of the website or simply leave a comment.