What is unKit??
unKit is the brain child of Sudie Alexander. unKit is the kit club without the regular kit style packaging because you buy only what you love. unKit is about doing it your way.
Sudie works through preferred vendors/stores and picks out coordinating papers, stamps, embellishments, etc. She only uses vendors/stores that have great customer service, fair shipping, and the latest products.
Here is How it Works
- Visit unKit.com to see the latest kit.
- Click on the top post that talks about the current unKit available.
- Click on the link to the preferred vendor. There you will see the entire kit already in a shopping cart.
- Go through and remove any products you don't like, simply by unclicking them.
- You can order more than one of any item.
- Click on checkout and you are on your way to owning your very own unKit.
ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s like having a personal shopper in your own home and you buy only what you love. Thus
appropriately named unKit! unKit has become one of the fasting growing online sites for coordinating kits.
You can also find Sudie at unKit Live, her weekly online show that is informative & fun. As she shows new techniques & products, you can chat with friends and ask questions. In fact, Sudie has a special episode of unKit Live coming up next month. Teresa Collins will be her special guest on September 13th, 2010 at 9:30pm EST! (Visit the unKit blog here to learn more about that episode.)
I believe that the unKit philosophy is the next step in kit clubs. I love having someone show me what works together and then I choose what I love. Sweet deal.
by Debby Lewis, PaperCrafter's Corner South Carolina Desk Editor. unKit is based in South Carolina. This is not a paid or "in kind" promotion .