As you saw yesterday, The Sweet Peach Crop Shop is a new advertiser of ours and they create gorgeous kits! Yesterday (here) we showed you pictures of their April 2010 kits. Now we're ready to show you their May 2010 kits — and to give some away!
The Sweet Featured Kit, May 2010 (click on below pix for larger views)
The optional embellishment add-on kit, May 2010 (coordinates with Sweet Featured Kit)
Juicy Themed Kit, May 2010
Aren't they all great? My favorite of the two main kits is definitely the Sweet Featured Kit. Love the sophisticated pinks & black. Awesome!
Sweet Peach Crop Shop has generously donated one Sweet Featured Kit and one Optional Embellishment Add-On Kit for one PCC reader to win! Woot! Woot! (Can I admit that I'll be a little jealous of whoever wins?)
Check-out everything that will be included in this giveaway:
Sweet Featured Kit Contents:
- 12×12 Double Sided Patterned Paper (2 sheets of each) from the Fancy Pants Designs Roadshow Line Dilly Dally (Grocery List, Pink Paisley, Shabby Floral, Dainty Print, & Chic Stripes)
- 12 x 12 Cardstock (2 sheets of each) from Couture Cardstock (Slate, Liquid Sunshine & Mugwart)
- Fancy Pants Alphabet Stickers
- Handful of buttons
- 1/2 pack Petaloo Flora Doodles Flowers
- 1 yard of May Arts Elastic Black Ruffle Ribbon
- 1 yard of May Arts Chenille Center Dot Ribbon
- Pink Flower Power Fozz Felt
- 3 Vintage Bottle Caps
- 1 pack Fancy Pants Designs Tags & Titles
- 2 die-cut black film strips
- Maya Road Keys Chipboard
And that doesn't even include the contents of the add-on embellishment kit!
- American Crafts Thickers: Typo in Black
- Fancy Pants Designs Roadshow Glitter Cuts
- 2 Cream Envelopes
- 10 Maya Road Sheer Tickets (designs will vary)
- 2 vintage toy catalog pages
- 12×12 black Miss Mary lace
Enter to Win:
Since their kits are positively delicious, tell us in the comments below your favorite, delicious, fruit-involved dessert. Is it Cherry Pie A La Mode? Is it a Peach Milkshake from Chik-Fil-A? Is it some fancy strawberry-infused chocolate something? (I personally don't like fruit touching my chocolate, but I know that's the "style" these days.) Feel free ALSO to tell us what kind of layout or project you envision making with all of those delicious, gorgeous, sophisticated goodies!
Good luck & have fun! Giveaway closes Monday, May 3rd at midnight eastern.