Papercrafting Design Team Calls Galore!
Papercrafting companies are looking for you!
There must be something in the air because this seems to be the season for design team calls!
This week and last we received four emails regarding papercrafting design team calls that are currently open and looking for papercrafters just like you.
In the 3.5 years I’ve been running PCC, that’s never happened!
And when I searched online, I came across a few more papercrafting design team calls!
We took it as a sign that we should post the current calls here on the blog, immediately, (rather than just in our Papercrafting Design Team Call Directory) so y’all are sure to see the calls.
PCC takes no responsibility for the information provided by these companies,
nor for your experience applying for and being a member of these design teams –
we are merely passing along the information to those who might want to try their hand
at becoming a design team member. Good Luck!
Papercrafting Design Team Calls #1: Hip Kit Club
Kimberly sent me the following info to share with you:
Do you love scrapbooking and creating projects with an eclectic mix of amazing products from various manufacturers? Are you a team player that enjoys working alongside other creative individuals? Do you actively communicate via various forms of social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and a personal blog? Are you willing to share your work and promote our Hip Kit Club via social media? Do you have a specific style that would be a good fit for our Hip Kit Club? Then we want to hear from you!
HOW TO APPLY
- Please share a collection of your best work that represents your specific style. Include photos of three recent layouts that you have created. One of the layouts must be created specifically for this DT call.
Include the following:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Blog URL
- Facebook Name/Page URL
- Instagram URL
- Twitter URL
- Pinterest URL
- YouTube Channel URL
- Links to galleries where you post your projects:
Please answer the following questions (2- 3 sentences each):
- Why would you be a good fit for the Hip Kit Club Design Team?
- When and why did you start scrapbooking?
- How would you best describe your style?
- Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, please list the teams as well as their monthly commitments.
- List any previous design teams as well.
- What do you enjoy most about communicating and sharing your projects via all forms of social media? (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other social media communities).
- Have you and/or are you comfortable with creating step–by-step pictorial tutorials and/or project process videos? If you have a YouTube channel, please be sure to provide the link to your channel above.
Design Team Requirements:
- 6-month term (October 1st, 2016 – March 31st, 2017)
- Each member must create four layouts with the products included in each month’s Hip Kit & Add-On Kits with descriptions, info, instructions and techniques. Projects must be submitted by scheduled due dates.
- Design team members must be willing to join in blog hops and/or monthly blog challenges
- Promote our Hip Kit Club regularly via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, message boards, etc.)
- Participate and interact with our Hip Kit Club members on our Facebook Member Forum
- Willing to create occasional pictorial tutorials and/or project process videos
MONTHLY COMPENSATION… ($90.00+ retail value/mo.)
- 1 Hip Kit Club Main Kit
- 1 Embellishment Add-On Kit
- 1 Paper Add-On Kit
- 1 Cardstock Add-On Kit
- 1 Color Add-On Kit (40% off) – optional purchase
- 1 Project Life Add-On Kit (40% off) – optional purchase
The deadline for applications is August 26th, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
International applications are welcome to apply, however, international applicants must be willing to share in international shipping costs.
All submissions should be emailed to Kimberly: Kimberly at Hip Kit Club
New design team member invitations will be sent via email and our 2016 Hip Kit Club design team will be announced on our blog on September 15th, 2016 at noon PST.
We can’t wait to see your applications!
Papercrafting Design Team Calls #2: Gecko Galz
The team at Gecko Galz asked us to share their Gecko Galz Design Star Search with you:
We are in search of new artists, who love working with digital products, collage images, papers, etc., to join our design team.
Our design team is a wee bit different than most because Gecko Galz products are digital.
In 2017, we will be releasing six new collage sets, one paper pack and one digital stamp set each quarter, thus providing our customers and design team members with lots of inspiration!
Each member of our design team receives our digital files every quarter, plus $25 in products of your choice each month to work with to create samples.
The Gecko Galz Design Star Search runs from August 16th- September 15th, 2016.
As a member of our design team, you will be asked to do the following:
- Create one sample each month using Gecko Galz papers and collage images or stamps, plus create a sample inspired by our customer challenge each month (you are welcome to do more, but you are required to do at least two).
- Post at least one blog post, or post on Pinterest or Facebook, about Gecko Galz each month.
- Supply us with links to your blog(s), gallery(ies) and websites, as well as a brief bio and photo for our website gallery.
- Promote Gecko Galz by submitting works to magazines and challenges.
- Take part in our annual blog hop in October.
What you will receive from Gecko Galz for being a design team member:
- You will receive all of Gecko Galz products from December 2016 – November 2017
- Recognition as a member of the team on our blog, with your own gallery board on the Gecko Galz Pinterest page
- Publishing opportunities
- Monthly Design Team challenges where you can win amazing prizes from some of our favorite companies
- Possibility of becoming a certified Gecko Galz instructor
- Each month you will be featured, with links to your blog, on our blog
Link to Design Team: Gecko Galz Design Star Search
Email: Gecko Galz
Papercrafting Design Team Calls #3: Craft Consortium (UK)
Rachael, C.C.’s design and marketing assistant, provided the following information for the Craft Consortium Design Team Call:
What we need:
- You will need to be active on social media and post your beautiful C.C. work on a bi-weekly basis
- As a papercraft-a-holic, you will have your finger on the pulse of the latest trends and project ideas
- Work closely with Craft Consortium HQ to provide high-quality photographs & project content ready for our blog, website and social media
What do you get?
- An exciting bundle of all the latest Craft Consortium goodies to play, and create stunning projects, with every month!
- We’ll re-blog & showcase your designs directly to our social media channels and blog
- The chance to have your own dedicated Q&A or Artist Spotlight feature on the official C.C. blog and on social media
- You’ll receive a Craft Consortium Design team 2016/2017 badge to proudly display on your blog and/or website
- Be part of a fantastic & innovative design team, and be the first to see the latest products and collections before general release!
How to apply – send us:
- Three high-resolution pictures of projects that you’ve made which best demonstrate your style & skills
- A short summary of why you would like to join the Craft Consortium Design Team (200 words maximum)
- Share any relevant experience you may have
If you’d like to join our design team email us here by August 26, 2016: Rachael at Craft Consortium UK
Papercrafting Design Team Calls #4: One Crazy Stamper – High Hopes Stamps (Canada)
Lora Sinkler-Lake sent me the following information about the One Crazy Stamper (OCS) design team call:
OCS is an established Canadian brick-and-mortar store seeking new design team members to work with our High Hopes Stamps.
These are the details:
The call starts August 18th, 2016 and closes September 30th, 2016
We are only accepting applications through email as per the link below.
We are looking for all types of creative spirits to join this fun group: cardmakers, scrapbookers, mixed media artists, etc. are all welcome to apply.
- All applicants must have a blog to which they post on a regular basis.
- We also encourage the use of Twitter, Facebook & Instagram, but using these is not a requirement.
- Our Design Team Divas design exclusively with High Hopes Stamps.
As a selected member of the OCS Design Team, you are required to:
- Post a project or card on the first of every month, as well as post a regular post once per week, on your assigned day (you could post twice in one week). The project or card for the first of every month is for the Challenge Post
- Complete one tutorial during your term
- Comment on challenge entries
- Provide card samples by mail to OCS when requested
To those selected to join our design team, OCS offers FREE High Hopes stamps to use on your projects or cards. We also offer a discount to the OCS Store. More details will be provided to those who are selected to join the team.
More details will be provided to those who are selected to join the team.
Click here to see the design team call details on the OCS website: OCS Design Team Call
If you think you would enjoy being part of our Design Team, please send an email, including your name and blog URL, to: SBerkley
And here’s a fifth DT call I came across after doing some searching (gotta love Google!)…
Papercrafting Design Team Calls #5: Jillibean Soup
Because we found this by searching online, we don’t have additional information on this one – everything you need to know is included in the image above (click on the image above to enlarge and/or share it).
Here’s a link to this design team call where you can post questions for Kimber: Jillibean Soup Design Team Call
I spotted a few more design team calls during my Google search, but their deadlines have passed – if only they’d have shared their calls with us!
We wish you the best of luck if you apply for one or more of these design teams, and hope you’ll share you entry(ies) (after the deadline has passed) and any exciting news!
Steph & The PCC Team
Hoping to learn about calls such as these,
as well as new product announcements,
deals, giveaways and challenges?
Subscribe to our blog feed –
you’ll always be the first to hear the exciting news!