Okay stampers, this is big!
PCC received a press release this morning directly from Stampin Up announcing that Stampin Up will soon offer a clear mount stamp option for all of its new styles, as well as the traditional wood mounted option. How exciting!
Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration brochure, both options will be offered. Stampin Up's site hasn't yet been updated with images, but they said they do have copies of these catalogs coming to me. As soon as I get mine, I'll scan some pictures to share! (Or, if their site is updated with new images, I'll grab some & share those right away!)
Also, we're being sent some samples to try out, so we'll test them here, share our thoughts & some pix, and then pass them along to a lucky reader :)
Here is the original press release directly from Stampin Up with more information:
Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount stamps. Well, they asked for it, and now itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s here! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration Brochure, StampinÃ¢â‚¬Â² Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount option. Our rubber is still 100% manufactured in the USA!
Our new clear-mount stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount stamps.
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your StampinÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
Block A (1-3/16" x 1-1/4")
Block B (1-5/8" x 1-15/16")
Block C (2" x 2-1/4")
Block D (2-7/8" x 2-11/16")
Block E (3-7/16" x 4-7/16")
Block F (4-7/8" x 6")
Block G (3/4" x 2-1/2")
Block H (1-5/8" x 4-7/16")
Block I (2-1/4" x 5-7/8")
Block Bundle (Blocks A-I)
What do you think? Is this a smart move by SU? They are definitely changing the game, aren't they? Tell us your thoughts!
Don't have an SU consultant? Try our consultants page to see if a fellow PCC reader & SU consultant might be near you!