Papercrafting Challenge: Take A Chance Day Challenge!
Papercrafting risks and rewards – take a risk & YOU could get rewarded!
Who’s game for another challenge, a papercrafting challenge where you take a chance?
In celebration of Take A Chance Day, we’re inviting YOU to take a chance!
There are only three rules for this papercrafting challenge:
- You must use paper
- You must ‘take a chance’ – try something new to you, something you’ve never done before
- You must share the results in a comment here, regardless of how what you tried turns out
Oh, and we’d really appreciate you sharing this challenge with your crafty buddies.
And that’s it!
Not sure what to try for this papercrafting challenge?
Here are just a few ideas…
- Drag out that crafting or artist medium you just had to have and apply it to some less than thrilling papers or junk mail – let it dry, or heat it up, and see how it looks.
- Experiment with a variety of coloring mediums – watercolors, paints, inks, sprays, pens, markers, pencils, etc. – compare their opacity, blendability and drying times.
- Combine stamps for several manufacturers in one project – see what works and what doesn’t.
- Add your favorite coloring medium to a variety of paper surfaces – how does each surface affect the look, blendability and drying time?
- Create a background for a scrapbook layout, card, art journal page or mixed media project – just play!
Of course there are hundreds,
if not thousands,
of other ways to play –
Take A Chance, Today!
It’s likely you’ll inspire others,
learn a lot about your products and tools,
and develop more confidence in YOUR creative abilities
in the process!
To Enter the Challenge:
Take a photo of your ‘experiment,’
post it online* with details about why you tried it
and what your experience was like,
and leave a link to where you posted your experiment
in the comments here on this post.
*On your blog, on Pinterest, in a site gallery,
on Flickr or another sharing site, etc. –
be sure the location you choose is unrestricted
or we won’t be able to see your entry
and it won’t be counted as an entry!
Friday, April 29, 2016
The Take A Chance Day Challenge winner
will win something very special,
Good luck everyone!
Steph & The PCC Team