Papercrafting For Others: A RAK Day Challenge!
Papercrafting’s your thing – share it with others in celebration of RAK Day!
We have another challenge for y’all and it ends at midnight (central) Wednesday, February 17, 2016.
Yup, you have just ONE day to participate in this papercrafting challenge, just one day to help us celebrate and share Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Day with the papercrafting world…and beyond!
Here are the very simple rules:
- Create something with your supplies – ANY crafting supplies you have on hand – that depicts and/or spreads kindness
- Take a photo of your creation and post a link to your photo in the comments below (link to your photo in a blog or social media post, or on a photo sharing site such as Flickr) – don’t forget to tell us how your creation relates to kindness and how you plan to share it (publicly or secretly!)
- Now, perform your Random Act of Kindness by sharing your creation with someone…anyone!
- And finally, be sure to share this celebration on at least ONE social media channel, using the hashtag #SpreadingKindnessOnRAKDay2016 – and be sure to invite others to join in on the fun!
What’s that again?
* Create & Photograph Your Creation *
* Comment & Link On This Post *
* RAK Away! *
* And Be Social – Share RAK Day With The World! *
On Thursday, February 18, 2016, we’ll review the submissions and
ONE lucky RAKer will receive a very special RAK from us,
something that’s SURE to make papercrafting even more FUN!
Ready, set, RAK Away!
Happy RAK Day Everyone!
Steph & The PCC Team