There are bound to be so very many black Friday deals out there for us to consider while we're out doing out holiday shopping. Below are just a few of the "main" ones that have messageboards a-buzzing.
- Walmart: Click here for link to scan of their actual ad. Most exciting deals are: Cricut Expression to be only $188, including 2 cartridges. (New colors for the Expression available.) Cricut cartridges are to be $30.
- Michaels: Click here for link to scan of their ad. Most exciting deals are: 55% off entire stock of scrapbook storage (including Jetmax!) 60% off all Cricut carts (meaning sale prices are $27.99 – $35.99/ea)
- Joann: Click here for link to a scan of their actual ad. Most exciting deals are: Original Cricut to be $74.88. Cricut carts to be $28.88.
- Big Lots: They will have the Cricut Create for $99! See here.
- Linda at Just a Scrappin has rounded up the best deals for Cricut Design Studio here. ($37 – $48, depending on where you get it from.)
- CricutMachine.com has the Gypsy for $199 here.
- Scrapbook Update has a very cool, sortable list of craft supply black friday sales. Check it out here.
- Archivers: click here to see their sales, which go all week long, through Nov 29th.
- J & J Designs Scrapbooking (a sponsor of ours) is offering 45% off using coupon code JJD45 just for PCC readers. Awesome! See their ad on the right sidebar to visit their site.
- Hobby Lobby regular ad for this week can be found here. (Nothing terribly exciting!)
- Archivers is featuring a special Cricut Expression / Your Story bundle for $299.99, which includes the Cricut Expression and the Your Story laminating / binding machine! Details here. Offer good tomorrow through Sun, Nov 29.
Meanwhile, it is up to YOU to keep Georgia crafters informed on the rest! If you know of other deals, please post them in the comments section below and/or on our facebook page. Feel free to include info on anything paper craft or scrapbook related. I'd say cameras, scanners, computers, etc all fit this category too! LSS owners & fans: You are welcome to update this section too!
We most likely will not have a chance to post additional, "articles" on black friday sales, so check back to the comments on this thread throughout the next week. Good luck everyone! And thanks in advance for sharing your deals info!