Do you belong to a scrapbook, card or mixed media kit club? If so, you likely do so because ….
- Kits expose you to products you might not otherwise buy or use.
- Kits help you ‘mix & match’ products from different brands to create unique looks.
- Kits provide you small quantities of unique embellishments that otherwise you might have to purchase in bulk.
- Many kit club owners do a fabulous job of designing fabulous projects to inspire.
- Despite all of the work involved kitting, designing and sleuthing out unique product, when you add up the kit components, many kits actually carry a VALUE that is greater than the kit price!
- Seriously, how fun is it to have a new box of goodies delivered to your front door each month? It’s a pick-me-up in-a-box!
There are loads of different kit club options out there for you! Depending upon your style, project preferences, budget and even your feelings about commitment, if you check out our kit club directory, there is likely a kit club perfect for you!
Yes, you guessed it, this week we are talking about KITS and kit clubs.
Paisley & Polkadots GIVEAWAY
We are mixing things up for kits week…. so we are starting off the week with a GIVEAWAY!
Paisleys and Polka Dots is a non-commitment kit club that specializes in unique pre-designed scrapbook layouts, mini albums, and card kits. Each kit is pre-cut and packaged individually by page so there is no guesswork involved. All kits include step by step full color instructions and there is no tracing and cutting involved. New kits are released at the beginning of each month.
Pre-designed kits and a no-commitment approach are a great first step for paper crafters who are interested in giving kits a try!
Noteworthy Mini Album
Kit contains: October Afternoon 9 to 5 pattern paper (pre cut),1 sheet October Afternoon 9 to 5 word stickers.1 sheet October Afternoon 9 to 5 shape stickers,1 digital title, 3 digital journaling blocks, 1 Tim Holtz memo pin, 1 Tim Holtz paper clip, 1 paper clip, 4 colored buttons, 1 yellow heart stick pin, 1 black stick pin, Orange, yellow, red, and green grosgrain ribbon, Red bakers twine, Yellow bakers twine, Green ric rack twill trim, Cream trim, Chipboard bracket, 5 page custom chipboard album, 3 binder rings.
Enter to Win
To enter to win the Noteworthy Kit from Paisley & Polkadots, leave a comment here tell us a bit about your experiences with kit clubs thus far:
Q: Have you ever tried a kit club of any kind before. If not, why not? If so, did you like it? If not, why not? (If you didn’t like it, tell us the reason(s), but keep things positive and refrain from ‘calling out’ a specific club.) If you do like kit clubs, what are YOUR reasons for enjoying kit clubs?
Act quickly!! Deadline to enter this giveaway is THIS FRIDAY September 14th at noon eastern! I can’t wait to hear what you have to share about your kit club experiences. Stay tuned … more kit club fun, info & giveaways coming up throughout the week!