BoBunny started a new promotion today. They say they are trying become "acquainted" with their retail customers, so they have created a new "Flat Bunny" promo that could enable you to win a BoBunny sponsored crop for you & 9 friends at your LSS. That could be fun!
Here are the rules direct from the BoBunny Blog:
1. Create an invitation featuring BoBunny products and send a digital image to [email protected]along with signed business card from your favorite BoBunny retail store.*
2. Flat Bunny will post the card images she receives on the BoBunny blog
(you will be famous!).
3. On the 10th of each month, she will choose her favorite invitation and
schedule her travel to meet the winning designer.
4. Flat Bunny likes to be fussed over so you must take lots of pictures
during the Crop and send them to [email protected]. This
way all her BoBunny friends will be able to follow
the adventures of Flat Bunny on the blog.
5. Flat Bunny will be traveling to a new location every month so she must be on
her way home no later than the last day of the month. Also, Flat Bunny has her
passport so she can travel far and wide.
*If you do not have a retail store within a 50 mile radius, you can still be
eligible to win the Crop by including a picture of the 5 friends that
will help you host Flat Bunny along with the digital image of your card.
So, if you have an LSS within 50 miles of you, go work with them & win the crop!! (And if you don't live near any LSS, then coordinate with your friends!)
So funny … appears that everyone is getting creative these days! From the LSS, to the demo, to the manufacturer, etc. Doing whatever it takes to keep people fired up & interacting over their paper crafts! This particular promo might be a little silly (in my opinion) but hey — whatever works!
Wouldn't it be great if "Flat Bunny" visited every LSS in our coverage area?!