I am Grateful! I am so very Grateful!
As most of you know, the PaperCrafter's Corner site was DOWN all day on Saturday. It was a silly, little snafu that caused the problem, but it was enough to make us lose our site for 13 hours. It was just a little stressful 🙂
So why do I say I'm grateful? Welll…
- I'm grateful that dozens of you took the time to contact us to let us know about the site problem. I was very touched that you cared enough to take the time to do that!
- I'm grateful it was the first time we've ever had the site go down like that! (Let's hope it was our first AND last!)
- I'm grateful that we now have 3,000 facebook fans. Woot! Woot!
- I'm grateful that so many of you have expressed interest in becoming our eyes & ears and helping us with our expansion plans! We are going to have so much fun building-out the site for all of us to use & enjoy more.
- I'm grateful that we have such fun, enthusiastic, interactive readers!
- And I'm grateful for 8 zillion other little things right now, but who has time to read all of that?
So, let's have a giveaway! Last month, My Favorite Things shipped us some stamps for us to giveaway at Scrapbook Expo in Atlanta. Well, they arrived just 1 day too late for us to use them at the show. I've been holding onto them for just the right time and, well, that time is now!
We are giving away three stamp sets from MFT Stamps!
(and my favorite of the three…)
It's a Jungle Out There
I just love that giraffe! The giraffe is about 3 1/2 – 4 inches tall and he's soooo cute!
Enter to Win!
Okay, you have 2 days ONLY to enter this one so it's a quickie! To enter, leave a comment here telling us something unusual or specific that you're grateful for right now. We'll pick 1 winner at random. Giveaway entries close at midnight Tuesday, August 24th, 2010.
Have fun! Can't wait to hear what YOU are feeling grateful for today!
PS: I'm also grateful that I have these awesome stamps from My Favorite Things to giveaway! Thanks MFT!