Have you received your latest issue of Creating Keepsakes in the mail yet? If you’re a subscriber, it probably arrived this week!
Here were my top 5 favorite things about the summer issue:
- Several fabulous layouts by Kim Watson — she’s the best!
- Love the ads. Even though I run a paper crafting website/blog and sell online ad space here …. there’s just something fun about really scrutinizing the advertisements in a print mag, isn’t there?
- I saw some great uses of TWINE. We are featuring TWINE here NEXT WEEK at PCC so I had my eyes peeled! (Come back next week for more ideas here!)
- Giveaway – There’s a “Gallery Wall” Sweepstakes on page 78 of the magazine featuring cool products to help you take your projects from the scrapbook page to your walls!
- Old Friends – After reading CK for years, you start to feel like these designers and their kids are your old friends. It’s fun to catch up & see what they are up to 🙂
Enter to Win
If you don’t subscribe to CK and would like a copy of the summer 2012 edition, leave a blog comment here telling us which CK writer(s) or designer(s) you always “look for” when flipping through the latest edition …. or which designer of years past you miss most! One commenter will be chosen at random to win this issue.
We are participating in a blog hop celebrating this issue, so once finished here, you can also hop along to the other participants in the hop to increase your chances to win! All of the stops on the hop are:
- Kim Watson
- Autumn Baldwin
- Scrapbook Society
- Erika Hayes
- A Matter of Memories (Jill Paulson)
- Holly Anderson / Paper Crafts Gals
- Piradee Talvanna
- Mou Saha
- Adele Beck
- Hope Smythe
- The Scrap Review
- Patty Cieri
- Laina Lamb
- PaperCrafter’s Corner <– you are here!
Good luck & have fun!