Okay, usually I edit out a bunch of the comments from the manufacturers b/c these posts get really long….. but in this case I'm leaving in Tim's comments b/c how else would you know what the heck this stuff was for??
– configurations tray – you know with my addiction to configurations it was only a matter of time before i had to have a customizable tray right? this one has an overall size of just over 11"x16" and just 1" deep so it's perfect to hang on a wall, use with photos, and it even has some larger compartments sized for ATC's. of course it comes with every compartment interchangeable which is the thing i love most about configurations. it also adorns a vintage style label pull on the side to complete the look of this cool addition to the configurations line…
– ring binders – if you like to make mini books, flip calendars, or other functioning paper crafts but don't always like the hassle of book binding machines i have the solution for you! ring binders… yep just like the ring binders in a simple office binder but much smaller, and much more functional complete with brads to attach it to your project. these cool hardware pieces come in 2 different sizes and 2 pieces per pack with included brads. each measuring at about 4 3/4" in length, the small size has 5/8" rings and the large size 1" rings. this simple device has unlimited possibilities.
– pocket watch – this one had me over the top excited! years ago i used to teach workshops collaging inside real pocket watches. with both cost and watch availability limiting those workshops i found the solution – create my own. this time i've gone one step better and created a faux pocket watch designed specifically for collage. sized at 2" wide and 1/4" deep and complete with a flat glass front and removable metal back, this "timeless" piece is perfect for holding vintage trinkets and of course lots of idea-ology embellishments.
– grungeblocks – i know many of you who have been following my blog have noticed my infatuation with printers blocks. this is another one of those products where cost and availability have limited my use of them…or has it? well these new grungeblocks contain 2 sheets of assorted fonts cut from grungeboard and 3 sheets of pre-sized thick grungeblocks (three times thicker than grungeboard!). just choose your letters and corresponding size bl
– alpha parts – if you grew up going to the movies or remember the days of daily special boards at your favorite restaurant, this product is a throw back to nostalgia. these pre-adhesive backed plastic letters are attached to a plastic matrix board. simply twist off, snip the plastic nub off with your scissors and adhere to your project. the classic black finish is perfect for a clean look or easily altered with a swipe of acrylic paint.
– drill punch – this clever tool is the easiest way to literlly punch a small hole into a variety of soft metals (which is just about every idea-ology embellishment i have). it's simple operation of merely twisting one of the handles to screw the drill punch through the metal will have you making holes for jewelry or attaching charms to your projects. it's clever design however is what makes it so unique since it features a center balancing guide you simply twist out to make using this tool much easier. just another tool you say? perhaps… but another necessity i say? definitely…
– tissue tape dispenser – now if one product has that immediate "awe" factor it would be this. yes it's a tissue tape dispenser. just like it's matching larger industrial packaging tape dispenser, this adorable gadget is a mere 4 3/4" tall. no more searching for the invisible end of your tissue tape, just pick this up and apply. complete with specially designed cutting blade for the tissue tape it will have you applying tape with ease. let's be honest though, i'm sure you'll be spending most of the time just admiring it's cuteness…you won't be able to help it.