What are you paper crafting resolution for 2011? Complete more projects? Take more photos? Organize your stash? Spend less money on paper crafting supplies?
I have several personal scrappy goals for 2011:
- Scrapbook More!
- Agonize less over each layout and just get 'em scrapped!
- Put less pressure on myself to make each layout a work of "art" so that I can just enjoy the process. (Besides, it's not like my layouts ever turn out as artfully as I intend in the first place 😉
- Get out there and scrap with my scrapping friends — I've essentially been ABSENT from the group this year for various reasons — and I miss the fellowship of scrapping, chatting & giggling!
I also have some goals related to PaperCrafter's Corner
For these, I will call upon YOU to help! Since PaperCrafter's Corner started about 18 months ago, we have come a L-O-N-G way! It's been a fun ride! On our main PaperCrafter's Corner site alone, we'll soon be reaching 200,000 hits, 700 posts and 3800 comments!
For the separate sites providing localized crafty coverage, we've gone from covering just 1 state to now offering localized coverage for roughly 30 states and growing!
How COOL is it that a card maker in Maine can list her stamp-a-stack event in our New England events page for FREE so that hundreds of stampers in her area can learn about the event? Or a CM consultant in Oregon can share details of her upcoming crop via our Pacific NW events page to make it easier for local scrappers to join her group & get excited about cropping again?
My goal for PaperCrafter's Corner for 2011? Let's take it to the next level!
I want to GET THE WORD OUT that we're a fantastic resource for communities of paper crafters nationwide! It's time for our free scrap event listing service to explode! I can't think of one CTMH consultant or one independent scrapbook store who wouldn't want a free & easy way to gain a new customer! Seriously!
What are YOUR 2011 Paper Crafting Goals? If one is to supplement your stash, you're in luck 😉
Grab Bag Giveaway!
One of our favorite sponsors is Crafty Steals.com. They are a terrific "deal of the day" site based in Texas that like us, has grown tremendously over the course of the past year! To help us celebrate the New Year, Crafty Steals has donated a terrific grab bag FULL of goodies for our giveaway. Check it out below…
You could win: 16 sheets of Sassafrass Lass Cardstock, 8 Sassafrass Lass Sticker Sheets, A Jenni Bowlin Chipboard book, American Crafts Jewel Brads, Martha Stewart Clear Stamps, American Crafts Paper Flowers, A Cosmo Cricket Lacing Card Kit, American Crafts Thickers, American Crafts Spool of Ribbon, My Mind's Eye Rub-ons, My Mind's Eye Monogram Stickers, Jenni Bowlin Crepe Paper Ribbon, Sassafrass Lass Blossoms, Creative Charms Jewel Brads, and an Exclusive Crafty Steals Tote.
WOW! How awesome is that!? (Feel free to visit the CraftySteals facebook page to say thanks for donating this awesome grab bag!)
Enter to WIN!
You can enter to win in several different ways:
- Share with us via the comments section below one of your paper crafting goals for 2011.
- Visit our local paper craft event listings and list one of your upcoming 2011 paper crafting events. Then leave a comment below mentioning the event you listed and what state it was for. (If we are not yet covering your state, enter the event anyway. You'll be entered into the giveaway AND your event will be in our database ready for sharing the very second our coverage expands into your state.)
- Spread the word about our awesome event listing service to at least 5 of your paper crafting friends. You could mention on facebook, send an email, mention us on your favorite online forum, etc. If you do one of these, come back & leave a comment here letting us know to whom or how you spread the word so that you can be entered into the giveaway. We're on the honor system 🙂
- Do more than 1 of the above for extra entries to win! Just leave a comment for each of your entries.
EDIT: Giveaway period update: Giveaway closes on Saturday, January 1st at midnight eastern. Winner will be announced on Sunday, January 2nd. Good luck and have fun! And THANK YOU for helping us spread the word about PaperCrafter's Corner and reach one of our goals for 2011!